By Corinne, the Qi Gong instructer at the Theremes de Vernet les Bains
10h - 11h every Wednesday during peak season
5€ per class
What is Qi Gong ?
Qigong (pronounced: chee-gun), which combines meditative and physically active elements, is the basic exercise system within Chinese medicine. Qigong exercises are designed to help you preserve your Jing, strengthen and balance the flow of Qi energy, and enlighten your Shen
QU = Energie GONG = Work
- Traditional "chinese gymnastics" to help maintain your health
- Stay in shape
- Maintain a youthful body
- Helps releive pains such as back, kidney, neck ...
- Helps with head aches, colds, flus ...
- Helps with eh circulation of blood to your body, legs and vital organs
- Combats stress and helps with genral well being